So how do we help small and medium size business’ grow? The answer is easy, we learn from Fortune 500 companies and Billionaires and provide mentoring. Some facts:
71% of Fortune 500 companies have some type of corporate mentorship program3.
75% of executives credit their mentors with helping them reach their current positions3.
- Business Owners and their Management team
- In house Marketing and Sales teams
- Administrative staff and anyone important to the business.
Each program is targeted to the individual’s needs, we don’t sell you a predefined process, we work with the business to identify opportunities, needs and then mentor in a way that helps businesses achieve business improvements and revenue growth.
Productivity increased by 88% when mentoring was involved, versus only a 24% with training.
More than 60% of tertiary students listed mentoring as a criteria for selecting an employer after graduation.
My facts thanks to
1. http://www.evancarmichael.com/library/michaeldonovan/ WhyevenconsideraMentoringProgramforYourBusiness.html
2. http://www.treasury.gov.au/~/media/Treasury/Publications%20and%20Media/Publications/2012/Australian %20Small%20Business%20%20Key%20Statistics%20and%20Analysis/downloads/PDF/ AustralianSmallBusinessKeyStatisticsAndAnalysis.ashx
3. http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personalfinance/022315/ bestfortune500mentorshipprograms.asp#ixzz3z4gPmUcP